Modular Toilet Building Inclusions
Our modular constructions adhere to relevant Australian Standards.
- Covered veranda, FRP handrails and balustrading unless specified.
- External walls and roof are lined with standard corrugated iron sheeting. Client to choose from colour chart provided.
- Stainless steel fixtures and fittings.
- Frame, decking, internal flooring and stairs built from highly durable, corrosion and termite resistant FRP material.
- Complete stair assembly.
- Lockable lined doors with door closers.
- Step-by-step installation instructions. All items are marked for easy reference.
- Kit is precut, includes fittings and is stacked flat for minimum freight costs.
- Cyclone rated to category C3 (up to 225km/hr winds).
- Curved roof profile.
- Heavy duty corrugated iron sheeting - recommended for corrosive environments. Client to choose from colour chart provided.
- Underfloor enclosure with pad lockable hinged doors for access to compost tanks.
- Gutters, downpipes and water tank (450 litres), with tank stand bracketed off building wall.
- Mono-pitch/skillion roof or gable roof instead of curved roof.
- Additional staircases.
- Shower/change cubicles.
- LED lighting.
- Building application drawings and engineer’s certification for specific site - (soil reports to be provided by Client).
- Special customer requirements, including pre-assembly and site assembly services.
- Ramp sections and transitions - ramps supplied in 4.5 m sections.
- Modifications in order to comply with AS3959-2000 Construction of buildings in bushfire prone areas
- Internal wall lining with mini corrugated iron sheeting (excludes underfloor enclosure where selected). Client to choose from colour chart provided.
- Stainless Steel Handrails
Ecoflo are able to provide custom modular solutions to suit your project or we have a range of ‘ready-made’ modular toilet building systems available.
If you would like to talk with us about prefabricated modular buildings with composting toilets please call us on 1300 138 182.